- Special Offers
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Home Zoning & Thermostats
- Hybrid Heat Pump Installation & Repair
- Club Memberships
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Home Automation
- Healthy Home
- Home Performance
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Service
New Jersey pays 70% of your energy efficiency upgrade!
All too often, the most challenging part of improving the energy efficiency of a Commercial / Industrial / Institutional facility, in order to minimize the losses directly contributed to inefficient energy consumption, is knowing where to start; and that challenge is quickly followed by the even bigger challenge of figuring out how to successfully navigate through the process. Fortunately for those looking to take that first step today, the NJ Direct Install Program, one of many efficiency-related offerings from the New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ (NJCEP), is the ideal place to begin their journey. Created specifically for existing small to mid-sized facilities, the program provides a turnkey solution that makes it easy and affordable to upgrade old lighting, HVAC, and other outdated operational equipment.
Tailored specifically to the needs of those who operate facilities with a peak electric demand of less than 200 kW in any month (on a per-meter basis), the Program identifies the proven measures that would be most effective for reducing your utility costs by replacing outdated, inefficient equipment with modern, high-efficiency alternatives. Qualified participants have the benefit of knowing exactly which measures are going to be the most cost-effective; and perhaps most importantly, Direct Install covers 70% of the retrofit costs, dramatically improving your payback on the project almost immediately!
Being responsible to pay only 30% of the cost, but reap 100% of the energy savings for many years to come, Direct Install makes a compelling case for replacing old, inefficient HVAC, mechanical, and lighting equipment that may be approaching, or has already reached, the end of its useful operating life.
Applicable Systems & Equipment under the NJ Direct Install Program
The program covers a variety of cost-saving measures, including:
- Packaged Rooftop Units
- Split Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Programmable Thermostats
- Electric Lighting
- Lighting Controls
- Water Heaters
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Economizers & Other HVAC Controls
Benefits of NJ Direct Install
Owners of small to mid-sized buildings in New Jersey have so much to gain:
- Costs to you are minimal – New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program pays 70% of the project cost, up to $125,000 per project.
- Rewards are long term – With incentives so dramatic, your Net Investment payback can easily be achieved in just a couple of years; but your new energy-efficient equipment will provide savings for many years thereafter through reduced utility bills.
- Turnaround time is quick – Project installations may be completed in as few as 60 days from the time of scheduling your initial – and completely free - energy assessment.
- Complete turnkey process – Once the decision to proceed with the recommended upgrades is made, we will handle everything for you, from ordering and installing equipment to processing your paperwork.
Direct Install by New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™ has selected regional contractors to deliver the comprehensive program to small and medium businesses across the state. Princeton Air is happy to work with our business clients to coordinate with Tri-State Light & Energy, the contractor established for our region, to provide a seamless experience from a free building assessment to finished project. The first step is yours. Contact Us Today to learn how you can begin reducing your energy consumption and increasing your bottom line.