- Special Offers
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Home Zoning & Thermostats
- Hybrid Heat Pump Installation & Repair
- Club Memberships
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Home Automation
- Home Performance
- Energy Audits
- Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Service
Gain control of your home's air quality
Understanding the quality of your indoor air is vital to health and well-being within your home. Allergens and pollutants can creep into your living space from a number of spaces both inside and outside of your home. These hazards are invisible and could be silently affecting your health. Fortunately, Princeton Air can make the invisible nature of air visible.
Princeton Air Can Help:
We have indoor air quality products from Honeywell and Aprilaire, the leaders in the IAQ world. Visit the pages below to learn more about the products and service we supply to improve your quality of air and quality of life.
The diagram below illustrates some areas where pollutants could be lurking in your home:
We would be happy to provide you with residential or commercial building air quality testing pricing. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
What are some common causes of IAQ issues?
Some common causes of indoor air quality issues that we see in the New Jersey area are:
- The infiltration of contaminants from either inside or outside the house;
- High moisture and subsequent mold due to leaks, high humidity and/or flooding;
- Poorly maintained air conditioning or heating systems;
- Poor ventilation that is either not filtering the air properly or bringing in enough fresh air.
How can I tell if my home has an IAQ issue?
Here are a few questions to keep in mind if worried about your home's indoor air quality:
- Do you have symptoms that occur only when you are at home?
- Is anyone else in your family experiencing these symptoms?
- Are the symptoms season specific or time specific?
- Have changes recently been made to your house (i.e. remodel or flooding).
If your answer to these questions is yes, we recommend checking with a doctor and contacting us or another qualified IAQ tester to find the source of the problem.