- Special Offers
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Home Zoning & Thermostats
- Hybrid Heat Pump Installation & Repair
- Club Memberships
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Home Automation
- Home Performance
- Energy Audits
- Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Service
Bring your home’s heating and cooling system into the 21st century
Inadequate temperature control is a common frustration many homeowners share. It's not surprising—most homes have heating and cooling control that's fundamentally the same as it was 50 years ago. Yet houses have changed dramatically in the past five decades. They are larger, with more open space; most are multi-level and feature large expanses of windows. These features challenge traditional heating and cooling systems relying on one or two thermostats for control. Keeping a consistent temperature in every room can seem impossible. The Emme systems we install solves your home comfort issues and lowers your utility bills.
How Emme Room-by-Room can help
- Eliminates hot and cold spots: Emme Room-by-Room monitors each room’s temperature and conditions the ones that need it, eliminating the differences between upstairs and downstairs and keeping rooms comfortable regardless of the weather or their location in the home.
- Temperatures tailored to the person or activity: Emme Room-by-Room can adjust room temperature to fit personal preferences, bringing personalized comfort to every member of your family.
- Minimizes over conditioning: Temperatures are measured on a room-by-room basis, rather than having one or two thermostats regulate the temperature for the whole home. This drastically reduces over-conditioning.
- Reduces conditioning while the home is unoccupied: If your home is unoccupied for long periods during the day, you can simply set your Emme system to “Away,” which will reduce energy usage throughout the house.
- Reduces conditioning in unused rooms: Simply set a panel in an unused room to “Saver” to reduce the room’s conditioning.
- Balances temperature without heating and cooling using Smart Circulation™: Emme uses high speed circulation to mix air in warm rooms with air in cold rooms. Rooms with adequate temperatures are unaffected.
Contact us today for more information about Emme Room-by-Room and how it works or to get a free estimate.
Should I install a programmable thermostat?
Absolutely! Programmable thermostats are especially useful for people who are away from home at regular intervals. They allow for customized comfort settings around the clock, and they can cut heating and cooling costs by as much as 10%!>
My thermostat is suddenly reading Celsius. What can I do?
Either find your owner’s manual to get it back to Fahrenheit, or call us to help you out. Some of the older models will read Celsius if you accidentally push two buttons by mistake.