One way to rid indoor air of mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria is to use an ultraviolet (UV) lamp system that zaps them as they pass by.

Rid your home of airborne mold and bacteria particles

These units commonly kill up to 87% of airborne bacteria and up to 99.9% of airborne mold spores. The shortwave lights used in these units are similar to those found in hospitals, laboratories, and commercial kitchens, and they are an easy add-on to your current heating and cooling systems.

A sealed unit design prevents accidental contact with the power unit, and the lamp does not produce ozone. We will properly install and maintain these systems to ensure that you are getting the most out of them at all times.

Contact us for more information on UV Air Treatment and the systems we install.

FAQ

Can I get a quote over the phone?

We can give a ballpark if we have enough information, but it’s hard to determine without physically seeing the equipment.

Find out what UV Air Treatment can do for your indoor air quality.

609-799-3434

Lead Capture Form

Get Started