- Special Offers
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Home Zoning & Thermostats
- Hybrid Heat Pump Installation & Repair
- Club Memberships
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Home Automation
- Healthy Home
- Home Performance
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Service
February 11, 2016
Many homeowners in the Central New Jersey area are unaware that the Federal Government recently renewed the “25c” tax credits for residential energy efficiency upgrades. These tax credits are available for purchases made in 2016, and allow eligible homeowners to claim up to $500 in credits when submitting their 2016 Federal filings in early 2017. Products eligible for these tax credits are ENERGY STAR certified to save energy, save money and protect the environment.
In celebration of this renewal, Princeton Air is now offering a “Tax Credit Match” (deducted at agreement signing) when you purchase qualifying Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Water Heaters and Insulation upgrades between now and March 31st, 2016 (Installations must be completed by April 15, 2016).
The amounts of Princeton Air’s “Tax Credit Match” are equal to the Federal credit amounts as detailed by product type below; but unlike the Federal maximum credit of $500, Princeton Air has NO LIMIT – meaning the more qualifying equipment you purchase, the more you can save!
Product Type, Minimum Requirements & Credit Match Amounts:
- New Boiler: with a 95%+ Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) - $150.00
- New Furnace: with an Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan (AMACF) - $50.00
- New Furnace: with a 95%+ AFUE - $150.00 (or $200.00 if also equipped with an AMACF)
- New Central Air Conditioner: with a 16+ Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) & 13+ Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) - $300.00
- New Central Heat Pump: with a 15+ SEER, 12.5+ EER & 8.5+ Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) - $300.00
- New Fuel-fired Water Heater: with an Energy Factor (EF) of .82+, or Thermal Efficiency (TE) of 90%+ - $300.00
- New Electric Heat Pump Water Heater: with an EF of 2.0+ - $300.00
- New Insulation: 10% of the “Materials Only” cost, up to $500.00
So for example; if you were to purchase a qualifying Furnace, Air Conditioner & Water Heater, you would be eligible to receive an $800 “Tax Credit Match”. It doesn’t even matter whether you are eligible to claim the real Federal Tax Credits or not - everybody who makes a qualifying purchase from Princeton Air will get their Tax Credits matched!
But remember: While the actual Federal Tax Credit will be available for the remainder of 2016 (but you’ll have to wait another year to claim them), Princeton Air’s “Tax Credit Match” is here TODAY - but only here through March 31st, 2016; so if your home needs a new Comfort System or Home Performance upgrade, it’s imperative that you act now, while there’s still time to maximize your savings!
Contact us today to learn more about this limited-time offer, and to find out more about how a qualifying Home Performance upgrade can make your home more comfortable & efficient!