- Special Offers
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Home Zoning & Thermostats
- Hybrid Heat Pump Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Club Memberships
- Home Automation
- Healthy Home
- Home Performance
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Service
We are open and fully operational.
What we're doing in response to COVID-19/Coronavirus:
Like many of our family, friends, and neighbors, the team at Princeton Air has been closely monitoring developments in the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic. Our priorities are to continue to be an asset to the community during these uncertain times, while at the same time ensuring that our employees and our customers remain as healthy and safe as possible. You may have questions about an upcoming service appointment, would like to upgrade your system, or you need to call for service. Here are just a few of the precautions we're taking moving forward.
The Department of Homeland Security has deemed us essential service and we are here to help in every way we can.
Because of the nature of our work, Princeton Air employees and technicians have extensive health and safety training and protocol. To ensure protection for our customers and employees we have implemented our "Zero Contact" service protocol which includes:
- New gloves & booties on each call.
- Masks are worn on each call to ensure protection.
- With the help of the Kinsa platform and their incredible U.S. Health Weather Map, our goal is to stop the spread of illness through sophisticated monitoring and timely response. We check and monitor the temperature of our technicians throughout the day and before they enter your home.
- Operating your equipment at the equipment so no need to touch your thermostat where applicable.
- Eliminating the need to physically sign the Technicians iPad and we will send you the job details if requested.
- Free estimates available with a comfort advisor either in person or through a virtual meeting.
If you would like to submit an inquiry, please send us a message through our chat feature or through the Contact Page.
Discover "The Princeton Air Difference"
Since its founding in 1971, Princeton Air has operated by the same simple belief: Provide nothing but the best products & services at a fair market value; and 49 Years later, Princeton Air has become the area’s Premier comfort provider, attending to the needs of our region’s most discerning clientele.
You can trust Princeton Air’s team of experienced, certified representatives & technicians to provide efficient, timely service, offering nothing but the best equipment available today.
For all of your home or business's Heating, Cooling, Hot Water & Plumbing, Backup Power, Indoor Air Quality, Insulation & Air Sealing needs and so much more, Princeton Air’s goal is simply to be your one-stop comfort provider; and if you haven’t yet given us the chance to prove to you what makes Princeton Air different, you are hereby officially invited to experience the difference for yourself!