Princeton Air Offers Energy Consultations In Central NJ And Southeastern PA
Princeton Air, a certified Building Performance Institute (BPI) contractor, offers you an outstanding opportunity to get a comprehensive home energy consultation.
Comprehensive Home Energy Consultation
Is a Home Energy Consultation Needed for your home?
Does your home have any of these symptoms?
- Cold floors
- Cold glassware/plates in cabinets
- Rooms above garage that are always cold
- Drafty rooms
- Excessive dust
- Outside noises are heard in your home
- High utility bills
- Noisy furnace
- Condensation on windows
- Uneven snow melt on your roof
- Family members suffer from allergies
- Comfort issues
A home energy consultation is often the first step in making your home efficient. We will show you problems that may, when corrected, save you significant amounts of money over time. A consultation can help you evaluate what measures you can take to improve efficiency.
This consultation considers how all the components of the building work together and their effects on health and safety, building durability, comfort, and energy efficiency.
Our Home Energy Consultation Process
We will perform a Comprehensive Home Energy Consultation which includes focusing on your living space, attic, basement or crawl spaces, including the following:
- Health and safety (carbon monoxide levels and moisture problems)
- Insulation levels
- Domestic hot-water system efficiency
- Heating system efficiency
- Cooling system/central air conditioning efficiency, if applicable