We are in business to provide you with the most responsive, professional, and friendly service you can find for the servicing and installation of heating and cooling products.
We bring concierge style service to the home contracting and home performance world. What does that mean, exactly? It means we're here for you. We're here when you have questions about services or your home's current systems. We're here when you get back from vacation to find that your service or system is down. We're here through our manufacturer extended warranties that provide up to 10 years of coverage on any parts and equipment we install, and our available extended warranties up to 10 years of labor coverage. Above all else, we're here to make sure that you are comfortable, content and care-free within your home.
What Makes Princeton Air Different?
Exceptional service whenever you need it:
We have experienced service technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond and react to your emergency needs. You can rely on prompt attention from a (real) live person & not an answering machine, thereby minimizing your comfort interruption time. Often, we are able to talk a client through a problem without needing a service visit; but if a service visit is required, our full-time Service Coordinators will be ready to schedule & direct our NATE Certified Technicians & their fully-stocked trucks to your door. We provide all of our technicians with the latest mobile technologies to ensure that they can be reached promptly & have everything they need to address your needs.
Tools and capabilities to complete projects of all sizes:
- Our 10,000-square-foot Princeton Junction office and warehouse contains a large equipment and supplies inventory, as well as an on-site sheet metal shop for custom-fabricating ductwork (reducing turnaround times).
- Our team of energy consultants can provide you with a home energy audit and free estimates on new installations, using the latest in energy-saving approaches and technologies.
Quick and comprehensive service we’re willing to bet on:
- Over 95% of service calls result in same-visit or same-day completion of service.
- Minimum one year parts* and labor warranty on any repair part we install - most contractors give you only a 30-60 day warranty
We Will Be There Guarantee
Our unique $100 "We Will Be There" SM Guarantee says that if we don't arrive at your home on the day scheduled (weather conditions permitting), we will deduct 1/2 of the invoice up to $100 from your service invoice.
It's our expression of confidence in our ability to provide you service on the day scheduled.
A few more things you'll like about our service:
- Extended weekday appointment hours to accommodate busy work schedules; and at our regular, non-overtime rates as well. Remember: you've got one hundred reasons why you should believe that when we say we will be at your home or business on a given day... we will be there!
- 3 appointment arrival windows available daily, so you're not trapped inside all day waiting
- Saturday appointments are available for our clients that cannot accommodate weekday appointment times
* 1 Year parts warranty may not be available on all parts installed, if manufacturers warranty coverage period is less than 1 Year. Please speak with a Princeton Air representative for more & complete details.