- Special Offers
- Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Home Zoning & Thermostats
- Hybrid Heat Pump Installation & Repair
- Club Memberships
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Home Automation
- Healthy Home
- Home Performance
- Commercial Services
- Emergency Service
Heating and Cooling Equipment - Maintenance Services in Central NJ and Southeastern PA.
Believe it or not, the #1 reason for heating and cooling systems failures is dirt and grime. A distant second reason is parts failure.
That's why during most repairs we determine that regular tune-ups in the past could have prevented the equipment problem now being addressed.
Here's another little-known industry fact: repairs typically cost three times as much as a tune-up - which is why many HVAC companies don't heavily promote their tune-up services. And that doesn't even calculate in the emotional costs of inconvenience, loss of comfort, and overall stress.
Our affordable Princeton Air Club Memberships (Gold Plan and Platinum Plan) help ensure a long trouble-free life for every system we cover in your home. You'll enjoy predictable comfort, greater peace-of-mind, and even lower gas and electric bills that result from equipment running at peak efficiency.
Look for these additional benefits from our Plans:
- Courtesy reminders - you will receive an automatic reminder to schedule future maintenance visits at the beginning of the season. We will also give you notice on the day of your maintenance visit, so you can keep your mind on other things having to do with running your household or business.
- Front-of-the-line service - you enjoy priority service over our non-membership customers. When it's 95 degrees in July, or 5 degrees on Christmas Day, you will find this benefit alone is worth it!
- 15% discount on repairs - you save more just for us showing up at your door. And Platinum Plan members even qualify for free repairs!
- 30% lower diagnostic fees - anytime, 24/7/365, you pay 30% less for service visits.
- Lifetime parts warranty - on any parts we install, an advantage only available to our members without a lapse in their Club Membership.
- Loyalty Credits - are our way of rewarding you for your loyalty. Each year you renew your service plan you will receive $50 in Loyalty Credits. You can apply them to equipment purchases from us.
Here is even more good news: our Plans cost less than two "standard" tune-ups a la carte over a year.
Is annual maintenance necessary?
Yes! In our area, comfort systems work hard; and just like anything that might be operating virtually non-stop for months on end, a little regular maintenance goes a long way. Think about the car you drive daily - without the regular maintenance of a tune-up, you lose efficiency (Miles Per Gallon) and money (to replace those gallons used).
Regularly-scheduled & performed tune-ups keep your system working at their peak efficiency, and can extend the life of your equipment by giving our technicians a chance to potentially catch minor problems and signs of wear before they turn into major trouble down the road. An annual tune-up also protects your family/building occupants by helping prevent life & health-threatening conditions from occurring, likecarbon monoxide poisoning for example.
Do I really need a tune-up for my air conditioner?
An air conditioning tune-up and inspection will help catch service problems before they get you hot under the collar. Many breakdowns occur on the hottest day of the year—because that’s when your a/c is under the most stress. And because a tune-up ensures that your system will run at peak efficiency, you’ll lower your electric bills. A system that’s running efficiently can save you as much as 30% on your cooling costs. So give us a call to schedule your annual tune up!